Utility Wildfire Risk Mitigation
Our business is built around (1) understanding the project needs, (2) designing turnkey, safe programs utilizing highly qualified wildfire professionals, that (3) ultimately reduce wildfire liability and claims.
WDS Wildfire Risk Mitigation is a full service package designed to meet fire prevention requirements of private industry and primarily utility operations in areas with high wildfire potential.
WDS blends highly qualified professionals, safety, and wildfire contractor services to meet all wildfire management requirements, and can tailor to any project specific needs.
Nation’s Largest Wildfire Service Provider
- Service Coverage in 15 western states
- Largest collection of qualified senior wildfire officers of any private company
- Operates 65 wildland fire engines and over 300 firefighters
- Serving major Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 companies
Turnkey Utility Wildfire Risk Management Programs
- Risk Management and Liability Control
- Wildfire Program/Specifications/Plan Development
- Experts in Wildfire Safety
- Wildfire Education, Training and Certification services
- Project Site Fire Marshal and Fire Patrol Services
- NWCG Qualified Staff and Engines
- Multi-Agency Interface
- Wildfire Response for Asset Protection
- Site Fire Plan compliance documentation and reporting
- Minimize Project Downtime
Wildfire Risk Management
Since 2008 WDS has developed and operated wildfire programs in service to major industry, including response to more than 325 wildfires for asset protection. The WDS Operations Center currently monitors daily wildfire threat to millions of locations in 15 states across the West and Midwest. The uniqueness, scale and capability of WDS wildfire programs are un-paralleled by any other service provider in the nation.